Contest Update – Win A Portrait!
Happy Monday you kings and vagabonds! I’m posting a friendly reminder about my on-going contest to win a custom portrait for your blog, (or anywhere else, really). As a further further kick in the pants to get your entry in, here are a few quick sample portraits from Laura:
My husband makes his first appearance on the blog! Granted, it’s in storybook-sketch form, but it still counts. Remember that outfit I’m wearing?
I’d say we all look pretty darn cute as watercoloured characters. If you’d like to win your own portrait, the rules are simple:
1) Tell me about your best thrifted find in 200 words or less. Where did you find it? Why do you love it? What did it cost you?
2) Attach a picture of yourself in that find.
3) Email all of it to WeSoThrifty@gmail.com
4) I’ll choose my favourite entry, and you’ll win a custom sketch by Laura based on your photo! You’ll get the high-resolution file to use as you please.
5) Submit your entry before June 11, 2012!
I’ve already received some great entries, but I want more! MORE! Spam my inbox with so much thrifty goodness I have to get a forklift to sift through it. That’s a mixed metaphor but I’m OK with it.
Here are a few more favourites from Laura to close out the entry.
Can’t wait to see more from you all of you!